From the scorching sands of the Sahara to the lush Nile River valley. From the hidden gems of the coral reefs in the Red Sea to stunningly beautiful canyons you never knew exited, this adventure will take you through Egypt in a way you never imagined. This land where ancient meets modern where city meets tradition will surprise you at every turn with its culture, animals, and beauty - even among the desert!
Welcome to Adventures Around the World, an immersive and captivating learning experience that will take you all over the globe without packing your bags. As you travel, you’ll explore each country in a whole new way. Think of it like learning without realizing you’re learning!
Sounds challenging, right? Don’t worry! Adventures Around the World takes all the guesswork out of how to approach learning about our incredible world. It’s not only packed with useful, fun, actionable information, but Adventures Around the World is your road map, laying out your path for you so you don’t have to create your own journey from scratch.
What are you waiting for? Start your epic Adventure Around the World today!
Inside you’ll find:
- Low-prep and fun learning activities and games
- Simple crafts with complete instructions
- Tasty recipes with complete directions
- True and interesting information about each country
- Guidance to help you use Adventures Around the World in every area of your homeschool
Your Purchase Includes:
- 35-page downloadable PDF all about Egypt
- A curated list of resources and materials specific to Egypt (access via a web page)
- Resources and materials about the Adventures Around the World Series (access via a web page)
- Video tutorials walking you through how to get the most out of your Adventure Around the World
Classroom Use Download
This product is a digital download. Once your purchase is complete, you will be able to download the file(s) directly to your computer. You will also receive an email with a link to download the file(s).
This product is intended for use by one teacher in a classroom setting. In other words, multiple children from multiple families being taught by one teacher right in a traditional classroom or a co-op setting. Files or copies may not be distributed to other classrooms, teachers, colleagues, or friends.
If you are wanting to use this product for personal use within your own family, you will need to purchase the personal use version of this product.