Walk along ancient pathways, sail the glittering waters of the Mediterranean Sea, and hike the rocky hillsides as you explore the ancient and yet modern country of Greece. Along the way, you’ll find a beautiful blend of ancient customs and modern life complete with lots of celebrations and dancing in this unforgettable country. Come discover this unique corner of the globe where Europe and Asia meet, where food is an art form, and where family is one of the most prized possessions.
Welcome to Adventures Around the World, an immersive and captivating learning experience that will take you all over the globe without packing your bags. As you travel, you’ll explore each country in a whole new way. Think of it like learning without realizing you’re learning!
Sounds challenging, right? Don’t worry! Adventures Around the World takes all the guesswork out of how to approach learning about our incredible world. It’s not only packed with useful, fun, actionable information, but Adventures Around the World is your road map, laying out your path for you so you don’t have to create your own journey from scratch.
What are you waiting for? Start your epic Adventure Around the World today!
Inside you’ll find:
- Low-prep and fun learning activities and games
- Simple crafts with complete instructions
- Tasty recipes with complete directions
- True and interesting information about each country
- Guidance to help you use Adventures Around the World in every area of your homeschool
Your Purchase Includes:
- 30-page downloadable PDF all about Greece
- A curated list of resources and materials specific to Greece (access via a web page)
- Resources and materials about the Adventures Around the World Series (access via a web page)
- Video tutorials walking you through how to get the most out of your Adventure Around the World
Classroom Use Download
This product is a digital download. Once your purchase is complete, you will be able to download the file(s) directly to your computer. You will also receive an email with a link to download the file(s).
This product is intended for use by one teacher in a classroom setting. In other words, multiple children from multiple families being taught by one teacher right in a traditional classroom or a co-op setting. Files or copies may not be distributed to other classrooms, teachers, colleagues, or friends.
If you are wanting to use this product for personal use within your own family, you will need to purchase the personal use version of this product.