Explore dramatic mountains and fjords, caves lit by glowworms and ancient forests, white sandy beaches and natural hot springs as you pull on your hiking boots and trek through New Zealand without leaving your living room! On this adventure, you’ll not only explore the landscape, but the culture, art, music, and cuisine of this beautiful and unique country. Take a closer look at the Maori people, discover unique creatures, and interact with the country through crafts, activities, and recipes.
Welcome to Adventures Around the World, an immersive and captivating learning experience that will take you all over the globe without packing your bags. As you travel, you’ll explore each country in a whole new way. Think of it like learning without realizing you’re learning!
Sounds challenging, right? Don’t worry! Adventures Around the World takes all the guesswork out of how to approach learning about our incredible world. It’s not only packed with useful, fun, actionable information, but Adventures Around the World is your road map, laying out your path for you so you don’t have to create your own journey from scratch.
What are you waiting for? Start your epic Adventure Around the World today!
The New Zealand packet is also included in Adventures Around the World Bundles. Click here to see all available bundles.
Inside you’ll find:
- Low-prep and fun learning activities and games
- Simple crafts with complete instructions
- Tasty recipes with complete directions
- True and interesting information about each country
- Guidance to help you use Adventures Around the World in every area of your homeschool
Your Purchase Includes:
- 25-page downloadable PDF all about New Zealand
- A curated list of resources and materials specific to New Zealand (access via a web page)
- Resources and materials about the Adventures Around the World Series (access via a web page)
- Video tutorials walking you through how to get the most out of your Adventure Around the World
Classroom Use Download
This product is a digital download. Once your purchase is complete, you will be able to download the file(s) directly to your computer. You will also receive an email with a link to download the file(s).
This product is intended for use by one teacher in a classroom setting. In other words, multiple children from multiple families being taught by one teacher right in a traditional classroom or a co-op setting. Files or copies may not be distributed to other classrooms, teachers, colleagues, or friends.
If you are wanting to use this product for personal use within your own family, you will need to purchase the personal use version of this product.